Organized dentistry is founded upon a tripartite membership structure. In Mississippi, this tripartite system consists of the American Dental Association, the Mississippi Dental Association and six component District Dental Societies. Membership represents a powerful commitment on your part to continued growth as a professional, as an individual, and as a dentist.
As a member of your professional association, we invite you to take advantage of the many services, programs and resources offered to you through organized dentistry. Here in the Member Center you will find a wealth of benefits and information available to help you make the most of your membership.
• Join or renew your membership
• Locate low-cost medical & liability insurance programs
• Learn about endorsed products and services to save you time and money
• Take advantage of new dentist resources
• Plan ahead by using retiring dentist resources
• Utilize programs and services to help you manage the demands of the profession
• Obtain legislative representation on issues that affect the practice of dentistry in Mississippi
• Participate in organization leadership by understanding association governance
......and much more.
ADA Member Center - a wealth of resources and information provided to help you be successful!
For any questions regarding membership or member services, please contact,
Director of Member Services
email@example.com or 601-664-9691.